Our Membership plan is an annual reduced-fee dental membership plan for families and individuals that allows all Members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices. Unlike conventional insurance plans, with our plan there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment. Benefits coverage begins immediately on plan registration.
- Free simple teeth cleanings (up to two per year)
- Free complete annual dental exam (up to two per year)
- All x-rays needed to complete annual exams
- Included teeth whitening or fluoride treatment or power toothbrush (once per year)
- A 15% savings on all dental procedures
- A 10% savings on all items we sell in office
- Complementary emergency exam when definitive treatment is completed on the same day (value of $113)
A Membership is $379 for an initial plan member… and only $329 for each additional family member; which represents an additional savings of $50 per member. Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children under the age of 19 (up to age 23 if dependent child is a full-time student). Plan duration is for one year from registration date and will renew yearly. All patient portions for services received are due at time of services in order to receive benefits. Interest-free payment plans up to 12 months duration are available on request with approved credit. Repayment duration is based on service totals. When a payment plan is used, your Member Savings will be 10% upfront and you use the remaining 5% to receive interest free payment options. Member Savings do not apply when a third party payment plan is used. A missed appointment fee of $72 per ½ hour will be charged for all missed dental appointments. Please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
EXCLUDED FROM MEMBERSHIP SAVINGS PLAN:
- Dentist provides any medications not regularly stocked by our office.
- Demonstrated non-compliance with patient’s recommended course of treatment
- Services which are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s health
- Any procedure that is considered to be experimental.
- Hospitalization for any procedures.
- Services unable to be completed due to the patients’ medical health, mental health, or other unhealthy status.
- Conditions or services under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws.
- Congenital malformations other than congenital anomaly of tooth/teeth from birth.
- Any diagnosis or treatment of myofacial pain dysfunction syndrome.
- Any whitening services are complementary and included once annually and nontransferable.
- Any alterations, restorations, or treatments of the temporomandibular joint.
- Any procedures for full mouth rehabilitation requiring appliances or restorations.
- Any services provided for free by a county, government, municipality, or other agency.
- Any appliances, diagnosis or treatments conducted by a referral made to another dentist or specialist outside of the providers of our office in order to complete treatments in connection with any dental procedure in this office.
- Patients cannot use their own dental insurance benefits or other dental coverage in conjunction with any part of the Membership plan.
- Any unused services within the Membership are non transferable to other plan members regardless of the service.
- All membership fees are due in full at the time services are rendered.
- If you have Periodontal Disease, a Periodontal Maintenance will be performed as a ‘simple’ cleaning will not be sufficient for your oral health care needs. The simple cleaning benefit, included in the membership, will be applied to the costs of your Periodontal Maintenance cleanings two times in your plan year. The difference in cleaning fees will be your responsibility at the time of service. Each additional maintenance recall, may be offered additional savings when payment, in full, is received at time of service.
There are no refunds on membership fees WHEN any treatment provided equals or exceeds the costs of the membership fee.